When it comes to your makeup bag, drugstore beauty is a beautiful thing. From blush to nail polish to dry shampoo, we've rounded up our 8 favourite beauty products that won't break the bank. They're all under $15, and available at your local and on-line drugstore.
- We love Pop nail polishes, especially this pinky shade appropriately named "Pinky" ($11)
- Salvation for rough, dry hands from Burt's Bees. Hand Salve packed with botanical herbs and oils ($12.99)
- An affordable way to curl those lashes every day with Maybelline Expert Tools Eyelash Curler ($4.50)
- Lavender, Rose Geranium and Ylang Ylang? Yum! John Masters Organic Soap leaves skin cleansed and hydrated ($11)
- Say YES to healthy hair with Yes To Blueberries Healthy Hair Shampoo ($7.99)
- Get extra volume and keep hair looking clean with Batiste Dry Shampoo ($4.50)
- The perfect light-reflecting pink blush that you'll wear all summer, Vasanti Everest Blush ($15)
- Get some spring bling from Scott Barnes Shimmering Body Lotion ($12). This is a great product to use on your legs for some added sheen.
Vasanti products are available at drugstores and e-tailers around the world in addition to being sold on our web-site, click here to find where Vasanti products are sold. Got anything to add to our list? What are your favourite economical drugstore beauty buys?