If we had to pick one celebrity style icon it would definitely be supermodel Kate Moss. She's survived 25 years in fashion, probably because she's so good at reinventing herself. Not only is she a supermodel, she's a mom, a designer, a philanthropist and subject of a new book Kate: The Kate Moss Book. She's a goddess in Galliano one minute and a super cool rocker chic in jeans and a blazer the next. We really love the look above, it's Kate out and about in London earlier this week in a herringbone blazer and paint splattered jeans. It's been our mission to put together this look for less so we can rock it Kate Moss style.
Here's our version of Kate's look for less, each item under $100.
1. Blazer: Isar Herringbone Blazer from French Connection US on sale for $89.99
2. Jeans: Mango Canada Super Slim Paint Drop Jeans on sale for $29.99
3. Black Top: Black long sleeve top from Dorothy Perkins UK for £8.00/$14 (ships to US & Canada)
4. Booties: Bakers Fugitive Platform Bootie on sale for $69.99
5. Sunglasses: American Apparel Wright Sunglasses $35.00
6. Necklace: Dorothy Perkins Arrowhead Pendant Necklace £6.50/$11 (ships to US & Canada)
7. Bankles: Kenneth Cole New York Bangles $48
8. Bronzer: Vasanti Brazilian Bronzer $25
Kate always has the perfect amount of tan, probably because she's just spent a week in Ibiza or on a luxury yacht or a private island. To get the look without those harmful rays, stick with Brazilian Bronzer, it's a safer way to get bronzed and at $25, less expensive than a week on a private beach. For a refresher on applying bronzer the right way, check out our tips on How To Apply Bronzer .