Our colour choice for Spring 2013 is mint green, in fact we love any shade in this colour palette. The soft, delicate colour has a bit of playfulness about it which makes a great addition to a breezy spring day. We’ve selected some of our favourite style pieces in mint – so whether you are looking to make a statement or add a touch of colour to your look, we've got something for you. We just can’t get enough of this fresh shade!
- Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish $8
- Madewell Hepcat Sunglasses $55
- Mint Shine Heart Tee $20
- Kate Spade Small Square Earrings $38
- Mint Bardot Dress $55
- Mint To Be Yours Small Purse $99
- Mint Scarf $18
- Seven For All Mankind Skinny Jeans In Mint $280
- Timex Weekender Watch Seafoam Green $45
- Betsey Johnson Endall Pump $79
If you're looking for a lip shade to pair with your spring mints, definitely try Tahiti Tinted Lip Balm ($15). This sheer pink shade contrasts perfectly with delicate mint hues and the conditioning formula will leave your lips soft and hydrated.