You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
• advanced nutrient rich formula loaded with good-for-your-skin ingredients • contains pure mineral pigments and mica to diffuse imperfections leaving your skin looking flawless and brightened • glides evenly (no streaks) and leaves an airy silky finish • gives your skin warmth and life while maintaining a natural look and feel • Mineral oil-free -contains only natural oils that are ideal for all skin types • the perfect neutral bronze - won't look orange or muddy and has the right amount of shimmer to give off a glowing sheen • super buildable formula allows it to work on a wide range of skintones • instantly gives a radiant tanned look without the harmful effects of the sun
• advanced nutrient rich formula loaded with good-for-your-skin ingredients
• contains pure mineral pigments and mica to diffuse imperfections leaving your skin looking flawless and brightened
• glides evenly (no streaks) and leaves an airy silky finish
• gives your skin warmth and life while maintaining a natural look and feel
• Mineral oil-free -contains only natural oils that are ideal for all skin types
• the perfect neutral bronze - won't look orange or muddy and has the right amount of shimmer to give off a glowing sheen
• super buildable formula allows it to work on a wide range of skintones
• instantly gives a radiant tanned look without the harmful effects of the sun
Active Powder Firmness -a blend of moisturizing and anti-aging ingredients that help increase skin firmness. Includes: Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract (moisturizing, smoothing and anti-aging properties) Algae Extract (acts as an antioxidant and is known for its non-irritating and non-comedogenic moisturization qualities)
Meadowfoam Seed and Jojoba Oils - incredible hydrating properties
Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Magnesium Carbonate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Aqua, Glycerin, Lauryl Methacrylate / Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Sorbic Acid, Algae Extract, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl -2 Dipolyhydroxystearate. May Contain (+/-)Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Tin Oxide (CI77861)
• gives instant results! - the perfect 30 second, pick-me-up!
• Use a brush to apply to the areas of your face that the sun naturally hits. (nose, cheeks, forehead, chin)
• Start with a light sweep and build the colour to the desired effect.
• you can also slim the look of your face by applying the bronzer under the cheekbones, on the jaw line and at the temples to bring out the contours of your face
Spiffykerms tutorial/review - Vasanti Brazilian Bronzer Brightening Mineral Powder
Shop With Me Mama - "sunkissed and pretty in no time"
The Ladies Lounge - "my favorite bronzer in the entire world"
Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog - great review of Brazilian Bronzer
How to Survive Life in the Suburbs - "adds a nice, healthy glow"
Mimika's Little Blog - "what more could you need?"
When I found out Vasanti had a new product, the Brazilian Bronzer, I was thrilled because I was not expecting it! Vasanti has its shades of blushes and different colours of eyeshadows but the Brazilian Bronzer was a great touch. Unlike other bronzers I have tried, this one stays on longer and gives a great bronzing effect! (Posted on 8/2/12)
Lately I noticed that my friend had beautiful glowing skin and I asked her how she was able to look so luminescent and she told me that she started using Vasanti Brighten Up and Bronzer every day. I had to go out and buy my own bronzer and I can't leave my house without wearing it. so glad I discovered this!!! (Posted on 1/31/12)
I bought this bronzer in December to use when I went on vacation and I really like it a lot. I never thought that I would be able to use it when I came back to Toronto, especially when my tan faded a bit but to my surprise I still use it and it gives off a natural glow like I just came back from vacation. I have gotten many compliments. I just wanted to say how great this bronzer is! (Posted on 1/23/12)
I can't say enough how much I enjoy this bronzer. I was running into Shoppers to grab something and stopped in the cosmetics section. The packaging grabbed my eye and put some on quickly. After going home and seeing how natural it looked I decided to purchase it. I absolutely love this bronzer... (Posted on 1/4/12)
I really enjoy this bronzer, I just bought it today and felt compelled to share how great it is. Honesty, if you wear bronzer and you don't care for that Jersey Shore look (orange...you know what I'm talking about) lol then this is the one for you, and it's a great price for the size that it is. (Posted on 12/16/11)
it's so hard to find a great bronzer. you'll either end up orange - or you won't notice it at all. this bronzer is amazing! it adds warmth and helps brighten your complexion - even in the middle of the winter without looking fake. only downfall - it has a strange odor that kind of lasts through out the day. it's more noticeable because you're applying it to your face so you can't help but smell it all day.
VASANTI COSMETICS CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hi Annie, Thanks for your review...based on customer feedback such as yours, we actually have taken the Brazil Nut Oil out of the formula which is the smell you are referring to in your review. Hope this helps! (Posted on 11/30/11)
I absolutely love this bronzer. My issue with finding the right bronzer have been that they usually show up more orange than bronzy, and it's also hard to find a bronzer that works well with my skin tone. I have to admit, I was a bit apprehensive about this bronzer because it looks darker than it goes on, but once I applied it...it just gave me a natural glow that I have not been able to get with some other bronzers that I have used. I like to stay with a warm glow throughout the year without looking like I'm "trying" and this bronzer is perfect to achieve that. (Posted on 11/9/11)
firstly, i have to say i luv the packaging...it's really beautiful and different but the best part is the bronzer...its's such a great color and gives me a natural looking bronze glow with a slight sheen (not too shimmer or glitter) (Posted on 10/20/11)
I just bought his bronzer and along with many other Vasnati products... I AM HOOKED. I am quite fair in my complextion and this bronzer does just what I like it to do; give me that warm glow.
I use it in combination with Swiss Alps blush and one of my many tinted lip balms as part of my everyday easy make up routine. (Posted on 7/25/11)
The product looks very natural, not too dark or too light. I find it difficult to find the right shade because it is either too dark (unnatural looking) or too light (not noticeable), so since Vasanti caters to all skin tones, I thought I may have better luck. Regardless, it is one of the better bronzers out there. This colour actually suited me and looked very natural, just like the sun did it! It does have a weird smell to it, maybe because of the ingredients, but it will disappear a little after it is applied. (It could just be that I received an older product, not sure.) (Posted on 6/29/11)
This is the first bronzer that best suited my skin. It's also great for contouring! (Posted on 6/20/11)