Eye Wonder Triple Action Peptide Eye Cream
What is it: An eye treatment cream
What will it do for you: Say goodbye to your dark undereye circles with this super-potent cream, packed with clinically proven botanicals and peptides. Boosts your skins natural collagen and delivers fresh, hydrated and younger-looking under eyes.
Why you'll love it: An eye treatment cream. Say goodbye to your dark undereye circles with this super potent cream, packed with clinically proven botanicals and peptides. Boosts your skin natural collagen and delivers fresh, hydrated and younger-looking under eyes.
Ideal for: All skin types, Mature skinSolutions for:
- Dark circles
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Poor circulation
- Our #1 Best Seller is a must-have – They are flying off the shelves for a reason!
- Reduces the look of dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles
- Infused with active ingredients
- Addresses a range of dark circle issues
- Boosts your skin’s natural collagen
- Jar will last you up to 4-6 months
- See results in as little as 28 days
- Soothing and refreshing
- Light-weight, non greasy
- 4 Clinically Proven Peptides
- Dermican: Promotes restructuring of the skin, thickens and firms to improve the appearance of dark circles.
- Haloxyl: Reinforces the structure of the skin and reduces the appearance of dark under eye circles caused by weakened and broken blood vessels and capillaries.
- Eyeliss: Helps prevent and reduce undereye puffiness by increasing lymphatic circulation and reducing inflammation.
- Matrixyl 3000: Double peptide action and one of the most effective peptides in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, restructures and repairs the extracellular matrix.
- 2 Active Botanicals
- Olive Extract (Eurol BT): Inhibits tyrosinase production (melanin synthesis) and lightens dark circles caused by increased melanin production.
- Phytelene 773: A blend of marine algaes with hydrating and anti-aging properties.
- Other key ingredients
- Shea Butter: One of the best hydrators for all skin types including oily skin.
- Vitamin A: A retinol that is known for its cellar renewal propeties. It is effective in stimulating collagen production and reducing fine lines. Promotes natural moisturizing and is effective in maintaining a healthy dermis and epidermis (top two layers of your skin).
Beauty tips: A little goes a long way! Only a small amount of eye cream is need. Many customers see visible results in as little as 2 weeks.
You can also use Eye Wonder on other parts of your face that are prone to wrinkles such as your forehead and around the mouth area (many of our customers actually use this all over their face as an anti-aging moisturizer).
Ingredient callouts: 98% Natural, Gluten free, Sulfate free, Paraben free, Vegan, Cruelty free, Made in Canada
What else you need to know: Many customers don’t know why they have dark circles so whether it’s lack of sleep, broken capillaries, poor blood circulation or just hereditary, Eye Wonder has the ingredients to help.
Our 20mL size is larger than all other eye creams in the marketplace. Other eye creams that have peptide technology in them would cost anywhere between $50-$200. While, Eye Wonder is fully loaded with 4 peptides and 2 active ingredients for an unbeatable price.
Dab just a bit around eyes twice a day (morning and night). A little goes a along way! For best results use for 28 days. The best part? Many customers see visible results in as little as 2 weeks.
Only a small amount of the eye cream is needed - a little goes a long way.
For best results, use EYE WONDER twice a day (day & night) for the first 36 days
You can also use EYE WONDER on other parts of your face that are prone to wrinkles such as your forehead and around the mouth area (many of our customers actually use this all over their face as an anti-aging moisturizer)
1 jar of EYE WONDER should last you at least 4-6 months
Fill Weight: 20 mL / .68 oz.
Water (Aqua / Eau) ,Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated, Polyisobutene, Mannitol, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polybutene, Sucrose, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, , Algae Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, Potassium Sorbate, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Caprylyl Glycol, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sodium Lactate Phenoxyethanol, Chrysin, Sodium Hydroxide.
|Shipping Methods||Cost||Transit Time*|
|Standard Domestic Shipping by USPS||$6.95||3 - 7 Business Days|
|Domestic Shipping by USPS (Orders $29+)||FREE**||3 - 7 Business Days|
|Shipping Methods||Cost||Transit Time*|
|International Standard by USPS||$9.99||7 - 21 Business Days|
|International Standard by USPS (Orders $50+)||FREE**||7 - 21 Business Days|
All our orders ship out from the United States, if you are placing an order to a location outside of the United States it may be subject to duties and taxes depending on your country’s import policies. We highly recommend you get in touch with your local government import office or a local carrier to determine the applicable fees based on the items and their value. These fees will apply for any order regardless of payment method used (including gift cards, discounts or reward offers).
*Transit times are estimations only. Remote areas may take longer.
**Order value must be equal to or greater than $29.00 (USA) or $50.00 (International) before taxes and after all discounts & coupons have been applied, in order to qualify for free shipping.
We're happy to accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of receiving your purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return or exchange process. You may be requested to provide pictures of the product and original packaging, please do not discard prior to contacting us.
How To Use
With clean hands or a sanitized spatula, dot a small amount of cream around the eye area with your fingertip and gently massage into skin. Apply day and night. For best results, consistently use for 28 days.
brightening and depuffing— anti-age, renew and glow!
Our #1 Best Seller is a must-have.
They are flying off the shelves for a reason!
♥ Formulated with clinically proven peptides and botanicals to reduce the look of dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles
♥ Contains specific ingredients to address a range of eye issues, all in one cream
♥ Boosts your skins natural collagen
♥ Larger than other eye creams in the market, 20 mL fill will last you up to 4 to 6 months
♥ See results in as little as 28 days
98% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
We use the highest quality raw materials and start with natural base formulas and add in high performance actives so formulas work and give results.
Clinically Proven Peptides
Haloxy: Reinforces the structure of the skin and reduces the appearance of dark under eye circles caused by weakened and broken blood vessels and capillaries.
Eyeliss: Helps prevent and reduce undereye puffiness by increasing lymphatic circulation and reducing inflammation.
Matrixyl 3000: Double pepetide action and one of the most effective peptides in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, restructures and repairs the extracellular matrix.
Olive Extract (Eurol BT): Inhibits tyrosinase production, lightens dark circles caused by increased melanin production.
Phytelene 773: A blend of marine algaes with hydrating and anti-aging properties
A tetra-peptide that promotes restructuring of the skin, thickens and firms to improve the appearance of dark circles that is caused by thinning skin.
- PJPoonam J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone Light to MediumSkin Type CombinationAge 35-50Concerns Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Circles, DullnessSeverity of Dark Circles ModerateWhy I love it? Non-irritating, Everyday use, High quality, Non-greasy, Easy to useRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoNice
- NSNaaz S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone Medium to OliveSkin Type Dry-CombinationSeverity of Dark Circles SignificantAge 35-50Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Dark Circles, PuffinessWhy I love it? Lightweight, Instant results, Sensitive skin friendly, Looks natural, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWonder-ful!
This eye cream really worked wonders on my undereye bags and it's so smooth you barely feel it's on! Pairs so well with the Vasanti color corrector!
- EJElizabeth J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryAge 51-70Concerns Sensitive Skin, Wrinkles & Fine Lines, Dry SkinSeverity of Dark Circles SlightWhy I love it? Non-greasy, Non-irritating, Easily absorbs into skin, Clean ingredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the eye cream
I’m using this eye cream just few days and so far I like it
- IMIndra M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone Light to MediumSkin Type CombinationAge 51-70Concerns Dark CirclesSeverity of Dark Circles SignificantWhy I love it? Works for my skin tone, Hydrating, Clean ingredients, Gentle on the skinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEye Cream
Good product. Hydrating.
- DMDestiny M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveAge 35-50Concerns Wrinkles & Fine Lines, Sensitive Skin, Puffiness, Dark Circles, Uneven Skin ToneSeverity of Dark Circles SlightWhy I love it? Hydrating, Comfortable, Sensitive skin friendly, Creamy, Easily absorbs into skinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThis eye cream is luscious!
I’ve always loved this product- I’ve been using it for years. I usually purchase it at Shoppers Drug Mart however, I wasn’t able to find it recently in store so I ordered it online. It’s the freshest eye cream I’ve ever received- 10/10 will buy online again.