a universal shade
Why we blend gold and silver
Getting a highlighter to work on a diverse range of skintones is difficult. If the pigment is too gold, it could appear yellow-ish on fair skin. And if the pigment is too silver, it may appear ashy and foil-like on deeper skintones.
The key is to wear the perfect blend between both hues, so it will work no matter what your skin tone is.
Astro highlighter will appear radiant, and will let any light bounce off your complexion in the most flattering way. There are no harsh tones, only the effect of brightening and glow.
Astro Highlighter "North Star"
♥ A buttery-soft formula that is weightless on skin
♥ It's the perfect blend between silver and gold
♥ Has a pearly-golden payoff that works for all makeup looks
♥ It works on all skin tones
♥ Delivers an out-of-this-world glow that lasts all day
♥ Mineral based powder
get your glow on
How to highlight for a glowing complexion
Use a brush to sweep the product across high points of your face such as:
1. The top of your cheekbones to make them appear higher
2. The bridge of your nose to make it appear straighter
3. Under your eyebrows and in the inner corners of your eyes, to make your eyes appear bigger
4. On your cupid's bow to make your lips appear plump
5. Around the center of your chin and forehead to add dimension
♥ Cruelty free ♥ Vegan friendly ♥ Paraben Free ♥ Made in Canada